sale/Trade 8" LT CB Adult Male "Cherry Head Red foot tortoise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort: I am parting with this 8" LT CB Adult Male owned of 8 Years "Cherry Head Red foot tortoise! very Beautiful with Dark red Head and arms my camera phone couldn't capture these amazing colors he's healthy and none stop mover! I acquired Him in a trade and who ever is interested in adding this big guy to your collection please don't hesitate to just Email me at [email protected], He is a breeder and has breed successfully with other females. he is just to big for my collection! I'm into Pancakes and Russians! i would trade him for an Adult Female Pancake Tortoise or $350.00 and this is a give away at this price for an Adult! this Adult Cherry Head is to big to ship it has to be a Pick up only or ill meet you Half Way with in the distance! :tort:

grogansilver

5 Year Member
grogansilver said:
:tort: I am parting with this 8" LT CB Adult Male owned of 8 Years "Cherry Head Red foot tortoise! very Beautiful with Dark red Head and arms my camera phone couldn't capture these amazing colors he's healthy and none stop mover! I acquired Him in a trade and who ever is interested in adding this big guy to your collection please don't hesitate to just Email me at [email protected], He is a breeder and has breed successfully with other females. he is just to big for my collection! I'm into Pancakes and Russians! i would trade him for an Adult Female Pancake Tortoise or $350.00 and this is a give away at this price for an Adult! this Adult Cherry Head is to big to ship it has to be a Pick up only or ill meet you Half Way with in the distance! :tort:
"price reduced! $250.00

grogansilver

5 Year Member
New Pictures! I have this 8" Cherry Head LT CB Male that i need to find a good home for! I'm Looking to trade him for an Adult female Pancake Tortoise or Ill Sell Him Cheap at $250.00 either way i need to move him! i have a deal in progress but he needs a home fast i don't have room for him! I need some one thats going to grab him up and appreciate him for his beauty! i recently acquired him in a trade and he was no longer wanted so i took him in the deal (Trade) so who ever is interested in him email me or call me at [email protected] or cell # is 845 820-7640. He is also a breeder and has been Breed! Here are his photos Below and this is a pick up only! ill even meet half way! bye, Anthony. (grogansilver)

grogansilver said:
:tort:Lots of More pictures Below!:tort: New Pictures! I have this 8" Cherry Head LT CB Male that i need to find a good home for! I'm Looking to trade him for an Adult female Pancake Tortoise or Ill Sell Him Cheap at $250.00 either way i need to move him! i have a deal in progress but he needs a home fast i don't have room for him! I need some one thats going to grab him up and appreciate him for his beauty! i recently acquired him in a trade and he was no longer wanted so i took him in the deal (Trade) so who ever is interested in him email me or call me at [email protected] or cell # is 845 820-7640. He is also a breeder and has been Breed! Here are his photos Below and this is a pick up only! ill even meet half way! bye, Anthony. (grogansilver) PS: No he does not live my Russians its a comparison with photo shots!

grogansilver

5 Year Member
:tort: Well my Big friend is Gone! "man" what a tortoise he was! he was a knock out! But now he's in a new home with other tortoises of his size happy as can be and my Russians are partying He's Gone! :) PS: A BEAUTIFUL CB PAIR OF ADULT PANCAKES THAT JUST JOINED MY FAMILY IN RETURN!!!!!! :tort: ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.