Russian Available - to the right home - near Atlanta

Pittrock

I have a handsome Russian available for adoption. I will ONLY give him up to the right family. We've recently acquired another tort and Henry is having a tough time adjusting. I blame this on myself. After reading all the great posts and truly learning from this forum, I've come to realize I can't provide all the proper attention, care and environment for two tortoises. I will, however, keep Henry until I feel that he'll be in the right new home.

Henry has seen a reptile vet (who owns Russians). He checked out perfectly. I've had him for nearly a year. Vet guessed him to be between 6-10yrs old and confirmed he's a male. I got him from a reptile pet shop - and was told he was imported.

He is a VERY GOOD BOY - great personality and very active. Eats like a champ and gets his soaks a few times a week. There are no issues with this tort.

I would prefer to meet in person and not ship (unless the person I work with has shipping experience so I can ensure he's safe).

If you come to Atlanta to pick him up - there is no rehoming fee. If I ship, I'll need you to pay for shipping costs. You will need to provide your own enclosure.

Pics are not posting to forum for some reason. Will try later. I do have pics of Henry on the forum if you look under my user name or "MaddieGA"

Pittrock

Henry was adopted today and will have a super set of new parents. Thx so much to the forum for making this happen!