Riots in the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
So I know we have a lot of members there, and of course there is the shelled warriors people, I was just wondering how everyone is doing?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The first I heard of the riots was when our new member mentioned that he moved to an outlying small town because of them. I don't get the paper and rarely watch the news.

What is it all about?

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
emysemys said:
The first I heard of the riots was when our new member mentioned that he moved to an outlying small town because of them. I don't get the paper and rarely watch the news.

What is it all about?
At first it was because of a police shooting, but I think the hooligans are out in force now.

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
The shooting was just an excuse to loot.
Typical young kids with nothing else to do and think the world owes them something.
In one interview a kiddie said he looted the shops that he sent his CV to and never got a reply back or the job.

Bring back National service i say!!!

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
Its all pathetic im in uk and the closest riot to me is across the motorway to manchester,
the police shot a man for having a gun but he did not shoot it soo everyone is rioting why have a gun anyway...and riots are popping up everywhere for the sake of it! D: gets me annoyed! :L

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
It made me feel ashamed of being British,
to think that we were one of the politist countries in the world,

yes the shooting did start it, but i never saw any riots going on when a 13 year old white kiddie got stabbed to death by an older coloured boy, or when a 13 year old was returning home from a footie match and got shot by some coloured kids.

As i say it was just an excuse to go out and smash peoples property up.
One guy died trying to put a fire out that hooligans had started, to stop him they beat him, he was a 68 year old man that stood up to the scums, he died a day later in hospital.

My way of thinking is "If you are old enough to do the crime, your old enough to do your time" forget all this crap about juvenile detention centers, get them to go and work for free at the shops they destroyed until they have paid of the debt. Get them to clean up the roads...

bikerchicspain

5 Year Member
spain
I live in Spain, but I was born and bred in Loughborough leicstershire.

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
does Britain let them get away with mobs with "mob mentality" defense like they often do in the states?

tyler0912

5 Year Member
Blackburn, U.K.
i wish the punishments were harsher theyre on about bringing death back if they get alot of votes for certain crimes it think they should! D:

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
I can't believe what is going on over there :( It's very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.