Red footed

pawsplus

Location (City and/or State)
Nashville, TN
Mostly greens carrots zucchini fruit 2x a week tryed green peppers tryed squash tryed papya and mango he didn't like them
Wow, really?? My Beasley LOVES papaya and mango! And will not touch carrot LOL. Her favorite is banana, which I save for a weekly treat, when I mix in Kapidolo Farms dried dandelion or plantain as well as calcium. She also loves plums (nice soft ones), kiwi fruit, and occasional tomatoes. She will eat Romaine and arugula, and I keep trying to find escarole or endive but haven't seen either in the stores in a few years for some reason (???). She likes kale, which I feed in small amounts but have never been able to get her to accept turnip greens, which are a better choice. This is our first Spring in 19 years away from the farm, where I had a never-ending supply of great weeds. Where I am now they mow the grass weekly and It's hard to find even dandelions, so I get them at Whole Foods whenever I am there (buying dandelions LOL!). I need to ask some of my country friends for permission to harvest at their places, I guess!