red foot tortoise eggs

kendra

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Edmonton
Don't know how quickly I will be looking to sell and shipping is definitely not a direction I want to go. I will be pretty picky with who gets one since I will not be producing more :)

Tgordon600

Yea. I understand. I'm the same way. I've been wanting one for a while now but haven't found a good, experienced person to buy from. I completely agree with NOT shipping them. There are too many assets that could go wrong. If you happen to know anyone that breeds in Louisiana please inform me!!! Thanks!

naturalman91

5 Year Member
Medford Oregon
Yea. I understand. I'm the same way. I've been wanting one for a while now but haven't found a good, experienced person to buy from. I completely agree with NOT shipping them. There are too many assets that could go wrong. If you happen to know anyone that breeds in Louisiana please inform me!!! Thanks!

not to stir away from the thread but they're are ton's of reliable breeders right here or are sponsor's of the site like Tortoisesupply.com and i'm not sure if they're a sponsor but they're really trusted here Arizonatortoisecompound.com

kendra

5 Year Member
Edmonton
Wow I am no where near you, I live in Edmonton Alberta. I am sure you will find someone nearby who can offer a wealth of knowledge. I hope you find one or even a tortoise or turtle that fits your needs