Raised Garden Bed

atom

Location (City and/or State)
PA
We are currently moving into a larger home, so that means we can upgrade. We currently have a 5x4x2 sized enclosure for our full sized hermann tortosie. I was looking into getting a raised garden bed for clonnie. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B093K7471J/?tag=exoticpetnetw-20
I have found this so far and also the very popular lifetime raised garden bed as well. I am stuck on which to get for her, Any suggestions? Thanks!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I like those. Be sure the walls are too tall for him to climb. After you add substrate it may be too easy for him to test his Spidey skills.

atom

PA
I like those. Be sure the walls are too tall for him to climb. After you add substrate it may be too easy for him to test his Spidey skills.
very true, is there anything you would suggest lining the bottom with? In the current enclosure we have just been using a shower curtain.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Oh, indoors, huh? Any sheet plastic will do, or swimming pool liner, which is thicker.

atom

PA
Oh, indoors, huh? Any sheet plastic will do, or swimming pool liner, which is thicker.
yeah, this one will be indoor and then we will be building her an outdoor area as well. I havent decided what I want to go with outside yet. probably a diy.

Last edited: