Rain!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ainfalt

5 Year Member
We are finally getting some rain here in the Valley of the Sun. Since it has been so hot lately I've been bringing Tank in so the dehydration doesn't get worse. Now that it is so nice out I brought him out to enjoy it. Is it ok to have him out here in the rain? It's not pouring, more like a hard sprinkle.

ainfalt

5 Year Member
Thanks! It's about 83 right now but the rain has stopped. That was short lived.

yazzy1012

5 Year Member
Yeah it was nice to see though and my Henry loved it! It was an actual hardcore down pour at my house and he came right out of his burrow and sat in it for a while.

yazzy1012

5 Year Member
Yeah I live in east mesa and we got hit hard. Henry is right around 120 pounds.

thereptileenthusiast

5 Year Member
We have no shortage of rain in the summer here in SW florida since this is our wet season. Mine absolutely love the rain.

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
It has done nothing BUT rain in SC this month...we usually get a lot this time of year but we are something like 7 inches above our yearly average already (at least thats what the weather guy said). A couple of times I was just impressed with the amount of water falling from the sky. Twice in the last month Ive gotten better water pressure from the sky than my shower head.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Typically we don't see any rain at all from about March until December. And even in the "rainy season" we don't see much most years.

mattaz80

5 Year Member
If we get more rain tonight maybe I'll put Tank out. ( I'm the other owner of Tank btw, Andrea's bf)

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
Tom said:
Typically we don't see any rain at all from about March until December. And even in the "rainy season" we don't see much most years.

Oh yeah, we hardly see any rain. We will be lucky if it rains during our winter. Last December tho it was still 80 -90

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
Rain? Whats that? ...oh the stuff that makes Californians stay indoors or crash their cars on the freeway?

Heather
Sent from my Android TFO app

Status
Not open for further replies.