Organic Pansies

Status
Not open for further replies.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Washington
I was at my local organic market and they had a price tag for organic pansies, but I think they were out (or else my flower identification skill suck!). Hoping they have them later this week with a new shipment so my little Trevor can try a flower! I've already decided to buy him the $6 pack of organic edible flowers for him birthday in August but at $2-3 these are more affordable and might even be replenishing. hehe

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Kate I have bought them in my grocery store and my torts gobble them up.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Yay that would be a fun treat for the little guy!

Any other ideas for some stimulation? All he's been doing lately is the necessities such as eating, napping, and drinking water. That and climbing his walls. Driving me crazy because I hate for him to be bored. He hasn't touched the ping pong ball yet that I know of, and seems content to sleep in the same spot all day and night (new for him; usually he has different day and night spots). He's active enough I'm not worried, but I know he's been more active in the past. We also just switched up his enclosure and gave him some ramps up and down from his log. He has driftwood, rocks, a slate tile, fake plants, hay pile he naps in, and the log.

Stazz

5 Year Member
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Kate that sounds awesome, I'm sure Trev loves his new ramps etc. Tallula LOVES petunia's. They used to grow them, pesticide free in our area, they were in great abundance, but they pulled them all out !!!!!!!! I was devastated. Have got to go buy plants to plant for Tallula.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
That's about all I can find here easily. I haven't felt like venturing to the city (more markets there) for organics.

Status
Not open for further replies.