Opinions?

Timothy_tortoise

5 Year Member
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Hello everyone... Just curious to see what everyone thinks about Timothy? He (not sure of sex) seems to be healthy and happy but being that I'm a first time tortoise owner I would like veteran opinions!! I have had Timothy going on 4 months now... Guy I got him from said he got him as a baby 4 years ago... So I'm not exactly sure about age...

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern Oregon
Howdy :)

Does Timothy live outside? I bet he'd love it! And look at all the food he's walking on :)

Where in the world are you?

If you haven't already I'd make him a nice heated Tort house/burrow and an escape proof perimeter so he can enjoy the good life :cool:

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
Hello and Welcome. Nice looking Sulcata. I cannot tell the sex but nice and health looking torts for sure.

Timothy_tortoise

5 Year Member
Timothy spends the daylight hrs outside.. I bring him inside every night until I get his outside home finished... I live in North Carolina... And yes he loves the plentiful food!!!

Timothy_tortoise

5 Year Member
Also he has a nice cement block perimeter about 20x30 until I get more blocks with plenty of sun and shade.. And 3 hides.. I'm trying to stay away from the burrow but I did make a "cave" out of blocks which he loves!