Oops

jeff kushner

Location (City and/or State)
North of Annapolis
LOL btw, I've given up on trying to address his/her pronouns, he's going to be a she...just the way it's going to be....but we'll all know it's a Boy Named Sue

I went out to see Matilda yesterday and she was going for a swim in her little pond so I dropped some strawberries in around her home for her to find later and said goodnight.

Today I go out and she's in the same exact spot...........she was stuck yesterday and spent the night in the water! There's a lot of overgrowth so you can't see like you could earlier this summer and I hadn't seen that she knocked her marble ramp down. She was safe from drowning by the brick at the bottom of her pond which is there for that reason but she's a bit angry...and heavier than normal! LOL

oops!

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
LOL btw, I've given up on trying to address his/her pronouns, he's going to be a she...just the way it's going to be....but we'll all know it's a Boy Named Sue

I went out to see Matilda yesterday and she was going for a swim in her little pond so I dropped some strawberries in around her home for her to find later and said goodnight.

Today I go out and she's in the same exact spot...........she was stuck yesterday and spent the night in the water! There's a lot of overgrowth so you can't see like you could earlier this summer and I hadn't seen that she knocked her marble ramp down. She was safe from drowning by the brick at the bottom of her pond which is there for that reason but she's a bit angry...and heavier than normal! LOL

oops!
You can always say s/he.😊 at least it's shorter.😁. Sapphire has managed to get stuck now and then too. It's always his fault. He loves to rearrange his furniture.He usually gets stuck sideways like a wedgie or a tortoise sandwich heading up a wall.. silly guy 🐢

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
It's been 2 days and she is still dug in. I'm not sure she's feeling well. When Kerry came over we went out and she had turned around into the leaves, but hadn't eaten any of her favorite food.

She wasn't blowing bubbles or making any resp. noises but I'll keep an eye on her.