One Month Later...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticothetort2

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
SoCal
I love the idea of them having their own thread!! I am very interested to see how they all grow after being started the same way...I have an Excel spread sheet that I made to track Tico's growth, if anyone is interested in the format let me know and I will try and post it on here. Maybe you use it or maybe you see where it can be improved to better record the growth. As far as titles go...I'll leave that up to someone else, not to witty with mine! Can't wait to see this thread started and off the ground!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
How about "The 2010 South African Leopard Thread" ?

Its not really clever, but very descriptive and generic enough for everyone involved.

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
I suggest "Tom/Cory 2010 Gpp". It specifies the source and the subspecies. Again, not clever. This is not my clever time of the day :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
TortyQueen said:
I suggest "Tom/Cory 2010 Gpp". It specifies the source and the subspecies. Again, not clever. This is not my clever time of the day :)

Aww shucks...

I don't really want my name in the title. I want the glory to all go to these magnificent little torts.

I'll give it some more thought...

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
spikethebest said:
but that title could promote more people to get some.... next season's hatchings!

I think the pics will do that. Doesn't matter what the title is.

Sorry for hijacking your thread TortyQueen.

RV's mom

10 Year Member!
Phoenix, arizona
They are absolutely beautiful! When I look at these babies, I have to keep telling myself...NO MORE TORTS, TERRY...

I have to tell myself the same thing..

hard to do since the reptile expo is coming to phoenix this month. I'll have to leave the $ and credit cards at home......

DonaTello's-Mom

5 Year Member
California, central coast
What great pictures you take. I'm so jealous because I really, REALLY want one of these too!! Darn torts are just like candy, ya can't have just one!! Your babes are gorgeous, your very lucky.

Edna

5 Year Member
Rawlins, Wyoming
DonaTello said:
What great pictures you take. I'm so jealous because I really, REALLY want one of these too!! Darn torts are just like candy, ya can't have just one!! Your babes are gorgeous, your very lucky.

Thank you! Torts are intriguing, funny, sweet, and when they're pretty on top of all that, I can't resist!

Tom said:
Sorry for hijacking your thread TortyQueen.

I don't think of it as a hijacking, Tom. The torts are part of something bigger...like research or something. At least that's what I tell them to get them to gobble up their healthy greens;)

Status
Not open for further replies.