October 2nd birthdays

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Birthday Fairy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
The Netherworld
There are four forum members celebrating birthdays today, and one of them is pretty well-known here on the forum!

kingasif (Asif), from Pasadena, California, is a year older...

South FL Katie (Katie), from Coral Springs, Florida, has reached the quarter century mark...

handsomeEdgar who lives with Danielle in Ridgefield, Washington, is celebrating his second year with Danielle...

terryo (Terry), from Staten Island, New York, has gained another year in life!!!

1529108jcwk55mppc.png

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Happy birthday all!!!

So what is that now TerryO, 25, 26... ? :D

Hope you all have a great day.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
What a pretty cake! I hope you all have a happy birthday!

Terry, what did you do to celebrate?

M

Maggie Cummings

Hey Terry, Happy B'day...I hope this is a fun day for you and a great year...

laramie

5 Year Member
Scottsdale, AZ
The Birthday Fairy said:
There are four forum members celebrating birthdays today, and one of them is pretty well-known here on the forum!

kingasif (Asif), from Pasadena, California, is a year older...

South FL Katie (Katie), from Coral Springs, Florida, has reached the quarter century mark...

handsomeEdgar who lives with Danielle in Ridgefield, Washington, is celebrating his second year with Danielle...

terryo (Terry), from Staten Island, New York, has gained another year in life!!!

1529108jcwk55mppc.png

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Thanks everyone. Nice day for me. My husband made me breakfast, one son took me out to lunch and gave me a load of money, another one gave me two giant Chunky's...my favorite...and a gift certificate to Amazon...another favorite...and the other's gave me money...tonight a cake at yet another son's house. Very nice day for me. It pays to have a load of kids...I'm rich now :D:D...Oh...forgot, I got 3 more box turtles for birthday presnets. That make's 6 box turtles for birthday presents. And someone gave me a little boxie that is a runt and hasn't grown. I will post some pictures soon. Yes, it pays to have a bunch of kids and grandkids.....:D

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
terryo said:
Thanks everyone. Nice day for me. My husband made me breakfast, one son took me out to lunch and gave me a load of money, another one gave me two giant Chunky's...my favorite...and a gift certificate to Amazon...another favorite...and the other's gave me money...tonight a cake at yet another son's house. Very nice day for me. It pays to have a load of kids...I'm rich now :D:D...Oh...forgot, I got 3 more box turtles for birthday presnets. That make's 6 box turtles for birthday presents. And someone gave me a little boxie that is a runt and hasn't grown. I will post some pictures soon. Yes, it pays to have a bunch of kids and grandkids.....:D

I love this Terry. It sounds like you had a great time. Happy Birthday. :)

Happy Birthday to all of you. :)

Stephanie

5 Year Member
Southern California
terryo said:

Sounds like you had an awesome birthday! :D I can't wait to see pictures! :tort:

Happy Birthday, everyone!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.