Norman Hows This

Status
Not open for further replies.

onarock

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Hawaii
She is just over 4". I really like her color and how shes growing.
fplatynota028.jpg

fplatynota022.jpg

fplatynota020.jpg

fplatynota021.jpg

fplatynota025.jpg

fplatynota023.jpg

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
onarock said:

Very nice Paul! I think that is one of the 2-3 that I wanted to get off of you before. lol She looks gorgeous. By the way, I wish I had 1.7 tortoises like you... usually radiata keepers have an opposite ratio of what you have haha. Hopefully, you get another male or two

I still need to get some pics up. My photobucket is totally maxed out since I posted a whole bunch of field photos on a different forum

Thanks for sharing
Norman

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
gummybearpoop said:
onarock said:

Very nice Paul! I think that is one of the 2-3 that I wanted to get off of you before. lol She looks gorgeous. By the way, I wish I had 1.7 tortoises like you... usually radiata keepers have an opposite ratio of what you have haha. Hopefully, you get another male or two

I still need to get some pics up. My photobucket is totally maxed out since I posted a whole bunch of field photos on a different forum

Thanks for sharing
Norman

Norman quit being so cheap and spring for a 'premium' PhotoBucket account.. $25 a year. Of course then you wouldn't have an excuse for not taking pictures...
36_1_12.gif

Terry

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Redfoot NERD said:
gummybearpoop said:
onarock said:

Thanks for sharing
Norman

Norman quit being so cheap and spring for a 'premium' PhotoBucket account.. $25 a year. Of course then you wouldn't have an excuse for not taking pictures...
36_1_12.gif

Terry

haha Terry! Maybe this weekend I will stop being a cheapskate.... but being a cheapskate is what helps me pay for my tortoises!

Redfoot NERD

10 Year Member!
Tennessee
Paul - just when I was replying my computer "froze" in PhotoBucket ??????????? And it seems I'm having issues with it.. it won't 'boot' until it cools? Anywho...

I just love those 'classic' growth rings of the platys! Great pics.. great stuff -
BOWDOWN-1.gif

THANKS...

NERD

Angi

5 Year Member
La Mesa, CA.
So pretty. It makes me want to come see them in person. Or maybe I just want to go where the ocean is warm. San Diego beaches are just too cold.

onarock

5 Year Member
Hawaii
I know that Angi. I was a California State Lifeguard for 4 years (Torry Pines, Cardiff, Moonlight, South Carlsbad and North Carlsbad State beaches) and that water is chilly! Although, you cant beat the San Diego beach scenery :D

Angi said:
So pretty. It makes me want to come see them in person. Or maybe I just want to go where the ocean is warm. San Diego beaches are just too cold.

coastal

10 Year Member!
Florida
Ditto, I grew up going to all of these beaches too, very nice burm!

onarock said:
I know that Angi. I was a California State Lifeguard for 4 years (Torry Pines, Cardiff, Moonlight, South Carlsbad and North Carlsbad State beaches) and that water is chilly! Although, you cant beat the San Diego beach scenery :D

Angi said:

Status
Not open for further replies.