**newbie from liverpool**

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachael mac

5 Year Member
Hi my name is Rachael and I am the owner of a beautiful Hermann tortoise called George! He actually belongs to my son LJ who is going to be 3 in April but as both of their mums it's me that is looking after him. I have joined this site after having a horrible time with a pet shop owner who despite 'his 30 years in the business' seemed to know very little about tortoises seeing as he was keeping them in vivariums an feeding them peas and things! So I don't have any years in the business but I do have access to a world of information called the Internet so I have joined here hoping to be able to seek advice where needed an to be able to give George a happy home x x

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome to the Forum, Rachael!

rachael mac

5 Year Member
Thank you I am totally new to this but I am determined to prove that pet shop owner wrong an give George a lovely home. I have got loads of questions so hope everyone is patient! George was born and raised in a vivarium so I am trying to do my best to make sure his growth while he is with me is nice and smooth so any advice would be appreciated x x

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
The best way is to upload them to Tinypic or Photobucket, and then select the option in 'IMG' tags and just paste the whole lot in. :)

rachael mac

5 Year Member
2co328j.jpg

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
Great little guy! :D Regarding the clamp lamp - I used it for months with that mesh cover over before I was told it blocks some of the effects. You can just remove the mesh - it's not necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.