Newbie from Central PA

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoggyButterfly9

5 Year Member
Hello All :)

My boyfriend and I have been preparing to bring home our first cherry red-foot. The 5'x2'x1.5' enclosure is nearly completed, and I think "Bolt" (name sake of Olympic runner Usain Bolt) will be finding a great happy home here within the next few weeks.

Thank you everyone for all of the great information I have found already. My theory when I first stumbled across the forum was that I could get by with just reading. I have learned that every tortoise home and situation is very unique and I will probably have a lot of questions in the near future.

Sincerely,
Jenn

Calypso59

5 Year Member
:)Welcome to you and Bolt. This forum is so chock full of information that I'm sure you'll find everything you need to know. There are so many tort keepers with a vast wealth of knowledge to share. I learn something new all the time. Enjoy your tort!:tort:

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Hi Jenn, and welcome. I hope your lol redfoot is everything you expected. As a side note, if you have a dog, plan on getting a dog, pr allow dogs to visit your home, then you need to read Tom's thread below my name. It's a must read.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Jenn, and welcome to the Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.