New Musk coming my way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WV
I was debating on what type of new water turtle I should get to go with my Res and I decided on a musk turtle for the simple fact that they are small and i love those little guys. So I'm getting a one and a half year old one to put with my Res so yea I wanted to let you guys know. Thank the LORD. :D

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Well it depends on the water turtle but if I get a female musk then my Res won't fight at all and they will coexist together I have been reading a lot on it. But you have to watch because some water turtles will not at all coexist.

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
austinl01 said:
Let's see a pic of the one or kind you are getting.

Well I will when I get him sorry on my iPhone right now so can't do it but I will:D

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
Turtle Guru said:
Well it depends on the water turtle but if I get a female musk then my Res won't fight at all and they will coexist together I have been reading a lot on it. But you have to watch because some water turtles will not at all coexist.

The sex of your Musk has nothing to do with whether it wil co-exist with your RES.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I hope they do get along for you. What is your setup like?

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
harris said:
Turtle Guru said:

The sex of your Musk has nothing to do with whether it wil co-exist with your RES.

That may be the case but i have even read that male musk turtles are very agressive so im taking percautions and my set-up is a 55 gallon tank with everything. But im also going to buy a tank he/her's own i think maybe a 30 gallon because i was reading on austinsturtlepage.com and they say that is good on their care sheet. So LORD's Willing Everything will go fine. Thank the LORD im able to get one of these musk turtles. :D

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Well I'll post a lot of pics of him /her when I get them. Thank the LORD.:D

Turtle Guru

5 Year Member
WV
Thanks Austin he is coming thursday Thank the LORD

Status
Not open for further replies.