Jren

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Hi all! New member here. We have 2 tortoises. An older lady Russian tortoise named Little Miss and a younger male Russian tortoise named Koopa. You guys are awesome! Every question I have thought of, you guys have already answered in a previous post. So happy to have found a tortoise community like this!

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Hi all! New member here. We have 2 tortoises. An older lady Russian tortoise named Little Miss and a younger male Russian tortoise named Koopa. You guys are awesome! Every question I have thought of, you guys have already answered in a previous post. So happy to have found a tortoise community like this!
Hello and welcome. If you haven't already seen this, they need separate living quarters. Tortoises should never live as pairs.

Ink

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Virginia
Welcome to the forum

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome!

We love pictures!!

Jren

Michigan
Hello and welcome. If you haven't already seen this, they need separate living quarters. Tortoises should never live as pairs.
Yes, they have separate living quarters. They each have their own tortoise tables. Thank you for the suggestion tho. Any information is always appreciated!

Reactions: Tom

Lyn W

5 Year Member
UK
Hi and welcome.
If you haven't already found it, this is a great read for answering questions and helping avoid common mistakes and save you money on unsuitable equipment and vet fees -
This caresheet - which I think is part of the above but just in case I'll link here - is very helpful for providing everything your tort needs
If you post some pics of their enclosures you'll get good feedback to help you make sure they're safe.