New baby time lapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Saratoga County, New York
Seen a few time lapse videos, figured I'd give it a try, this was only across about fifteen minutes. My new baby hasn't eaten yet :( but, he is non stop pacing the enclosure from 9am till he goes to sleep around six. I will make a longer One shortly. I hope he is no too stressed ion his new home. Such activity from something so tiny!

[video=youtube]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHZjcIAJXqs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

CourtneyAndCarl

5 Year Member
Middle of nowhere
my god he's fast! Time lapse videos are a pain in the butt, I learned that when I condensed a 45 minute video of Carl into 5 minutes... it took my computer an hour just to load the dang video onto the movie maker and then every time I changed anything it would take at least 5 minutes to load the one change I made... dang long files!

Laurie

5 Year Member
futureleopardtortoise said:
my god he's fast! Time lapse videos are a pain in the butt, I learned that when I condensed a 45 minute video of Carl into 5 minutes... it took my computer an hour just to load the dang video onto the movie maker and then every time I changed anything it would take at least 5 minutes to load the one change I made... dang long files!

I did everything from my phone...the app I used is imotion 3d very easy to do that way
Saved to my videos uploaded to YouTube and linked here all with my phone :)

The video is just my phone taking pictures every two seconds :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
I think you may need to add some plants and stuff to make him feel more secure. Hes a tiny guy in a big open enclosure. Probably worried something from above is going to eat him and he is seeking natural shelter, like plants. I would give that a try. Love the video, looked like a wind up toy.

Laurie

5 Year Member
wellington said:
I think you may need to add some plants and stuff to make him feel more secure. Hes a tiny guy in a big open enclosure. Probably worried something from above is going to eat him and he is seeking natural shelter, like plants. I would give that a try. Love the video, looked like a wind up toy.

I though about doing this, but I didn't really want to make any changes to the enclosure since its new to him. I think I'm going to throw a couple plants in there anyhow. He does this from the minute he gets up. He did this all day yesterday until about 6 pm when he went in the hide and buried himself. Who knew those little legs could walk so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.