New arrival(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

harris

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
mtn tort 009 small.jpg Some of you might remember I lost my first and only cat, Big Fella, earlier this year. Being a dog guy I just never had one, and I never thought I'd have another. Well, a new Mtn tortoise came the other day. As you can see I have a new friend that helped me unpack him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
Awwww! Makes me miss kittens... But with five cats, it will be awhile before I can have another kitten :D

Let give you a tidbit about orange cats - they are not normal cats, particularly orange male cats. They are almost dogs, lol. I have had many cats of my own and rescues over the years, and let me tell you, those orange boys are something special :) Google "male orange cat" and you will see I am not the only one that thinks about them this way.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Very true Kristina. There is something special about the orange tabby. Very trainable.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Did the new tortoise pass feline inspection? How many Mountains do you have?

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
I think you're right about that Kristina. My son had an orange cat...Lil' Morris...what else? and every day at 2:30 he would go sit at the top of the steps to wait for him to come home from school.. Now...how did that cat know it was 2:30? I was always amazed with by that.

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
My little orange baby is named Mo - he plays fetch, among other things. He also waits by the door for me to get home from work :)

I would love to see pics of all your Manouria, if you have some :)

Status
Not open for further replies.