My Tortoise's size and weight. Am I doing everything right?

Location (City and/or State)
Reading
I have a 3-year-old Hermann's tortoise, she is about 14cm and approximately 480g. I put these measurements into a Jackson Ratio Calculator and it said she was "light for hibernation" but she's never hibernated / not hibernating any time soon.

I feed her just fresh food in the morning when her light turns on and she walks around.

Is her weight and length good for her age, and if not what am I doing wrong and what can I do to make sure she is as healthy as possible?

Thanks!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
We need more info.
What are you feeding her?
You need to feed her enough that she can graze all day long off and on
What size enclosure does she have?
What is the temps, humidity, lighting you are using?
Post pics of her and the enclosure

Reading
We need more info.
I feed her a range of lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and sometimes some cut-up strawberry. If there are dandelions from the garden, I'll add a few of those too.

This is her enclosure. (old pic). the only changes are a nicer food bowl, a bigger stick hide, and there is a dark enclosed area on the end (right-hand side) of the enclosure.

I use the Internet Reptile Mercury Vapour Bulb (80W)

Hope this helps.

1692817067535.png

20210119_160521-jpg.315733

Reading
We need more info.
Would also like to add to my previous reply that I am building a new enclosure for her in a few day's time. Looking at a layered enclosure so any recommendations for that would be appreciated.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Read what? I don't see anything linked.
You've gotten all the usual incorrect care advice. Your tortoise's size and weight are fine, but you've got the wrong substrate, wrong heating and lighting, and wrong foods. That Jackson ratio business is non-sense. Your tortoise should feel heavy and dense when you pick it up. It should not feel "hollow" or light. This is the best way to evaluate your tortoises weight. 480 is not huge for a 3 year old, but its not tiny either. That is a good growth rate.

Read through this and look for the temperate species care sheet near the bottom: