My Mr.T is out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mareg

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Corona, CA
My DT came out...or rather taken out of his winter home yesterday. He drank lots of water and ate some lettuce. Now in his summer home. Lol. Funny how they remember right where they are every year! He is amazing! Wish I could get a pic up but on my iPod it tells me it's too big :(. Any suggestions?

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Welcome! If you have email on your phone you can take a picture with your phone and send it to yourself. Then log on to the computer and upload it that way if you don't have a digital camera of course ; )

Mareg

5 Year Member
Corona, CA
Oh good! I didn't want him to be taken too soon. Guess I'll just have to go on my Computer!

Niki

5 Year Member
Welcome! I have an iPhone and it said my pics were too big also. But if are writing a reply and look in the top right corner, you can press on the + icon. It will let you post pics from iPod or iPhone.

Kasper2reds

5 Year Member
Mareg said:
My DT came out...or rather taken out of his winter home yesterday. He drank lots of water and ate some lettuce. Now in his summer home. Lol. Funny how they remember right where they are every year! He is amazing! Wish I could get a pic up but on my iPod it tells me it's too big :(. Any suggestions?

Use photobucket and just copy and paste the image code. Seems to work the best for many

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Happy to hear.... eating and drinking is a good start...now poop patrol is in order....lol :p

Once you get that nice tootsie roll poo....life is grand....look forward to seeing Mr T :D

Status
Not open for further replies.