My Hermann Tort Just Threw Up! PLEASE HELP! URGENT!

otisthetortoise

5 Year Member
Good luck, fingers crossed for you. Sounds like you are on the right track. Thanks for the regular updates and make sure you closely monitor your temperatures.
Just wanted to say thank you! To you and to everyone who helped :)
Just thought I'd update you and say that Otis is doing splendidly. She has been energetic, eating, drinking ever since I last posted. No symptoms of any kind have been spotted. The only thing I did notice was that she hadn't pooped (to my knowledge) for nearly a week and so I was keeping a close eye on that, regular soaks and higher temps to ensure she was warm and hydrated. And she pooped today!! I never thought I'd be so relieved to see er, that. But it was a damn near perfect one too. Sorry, I'm aware that it is a bit grim in retrospect to be happy and talk about this in such an enthused manner, but :)

Thanks again, from me and from Otis!

drew54

Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
Just wanted to say thank you! To you and to everyone who helped :)
Just thought I'd update you and say that Otis is doing splendidly. She has been energetic, eating, drinking ever since I last posted. No symptoms of any kind have been spotted. The only thing I did notice was that she hadn't pooped (to my knowledge) for nearly a week and so I was keeping a close eye on that, regular soaks and higher temps to ensure she was warm and hydrated. And she pooped today!! I never thought I'd be so relieved to see er, that. But it was a damn near perfect one too. Sorry, I'm aware that it is a bit grim in retrospect to be happy and talk about this in such an enthused manner, but :)

Thanks again, from me and from Otis!
That's good to hear! Keep posting pics and updates.