Not open for further replies.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Beautiful! I'm glad you're letting her mane grow out. I'm not a fan of the "roached" mane. I love your property. It looks like there are no fences, just wide open spaces! And to be right on the lake like that. How lucky are you?

Kristina

10 Year Member!
Cadillac, Michigan
I love her neck. I am a huge fan of drafts and draft ponies. My first love is and always will be Haflingers :) My very first horse was a Haflinger, he passed away 3 years ago at 37 years old. He was my best friend.

Shire's are fantastic, a couple of years ago for Christmas my husband took me up to a farm on the Old Mission Peninsula in Traverse City, MI (google it, amazing place) and I got to go for a sleigh ride out through the grape and cherry orchards (wine country) in a sleigh pulled by two Shire mares. The REALLY great part was when I got to drive them!

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
I have extended family from Norway.. its beautiful there! and love the relationship/ bond you have with yourhorse...

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Wow She is gorgeous :), it is beautiful to see you together, it is easy to see she loves you very much.
Thank you so much for sharing the pics with us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.