Mushrooms growing in enclosure

Status
Not open for further replies.

lizbeth490

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pembroke Pines
Hi guys, this morning I woke up to these really small mushrooms (about 2inches tall with really small tops) growing in both my enclosures. I just did a total substrate change. I use top soil mixed with coco coir and my enclosures are outside. There was also a very fine mold growing over some left over mazuri pellets. I live in south florida and its been very rainy which means the enclosures are extra humid. I was so freaked out that I took them all out before I got any pictures. Does anyone have any idea what im talking about? Or if this harmful to the torts?

lizbeth490

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pembroke Pines
Hi guys, this morning I woke up to these really small mushrooms (about 2inches tall with really small tops) growing in both my enclosures. I just did a total substrate change. I use top soil mixed with coco coir and my enclosures are outside. There was also a very fine mold growing over some left over mazuri pellets. I live in south florida and its been very rainy which means the enclosures are extra humid. I was so freaked out that I took them all out before I got any pictures. Does anyone have any idea what im talking about? Or if this harmful to the torts?

Status
Not open for further replies.