Mazuri Tortoise Diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdub

5 Year Member
It's a good well rounded diet for sulcatas and galapagos tortoises and other desert torts. Contains all nutrients that your tort needs. But i recommend feeding it with greens which gives the whole meal some more moisture. If anyone needs some mazuri diet, i have plenty and willing to offer at a reasonable price! I'm located in southern california if anyone wants to pick up. For all those tort nerds out there here is the nutrtional fact.

Mazuri%20Totoise%20Diet.jpg

yhst-54927631439615_2046_1714842

1lb for $8
2lb for $15
5lb for $25 save $3 a lb = $15!! :D

Thanks,
Jason
[email protected]

jdub

5 Year Member
hey there dawna i'm in rosemead. how about yourself?

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Temple City, Ca
How funny. Temple City. :D So we are neighbors. I am out of town right now with intermittent internet but I will get with you this coming week to buy some from you.

Dawna

richalisoviejo

5 Year Member
I live in Aliso Viejo and have a small 4-month Sulcata. I would be interested in a lb that should last him a while. Temple City is quite a drive, do you ship? Take credit cards? Or I could always send a check or money order which ever you preferred.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
Too bad more shops dont sell the smaller quantity.
I get a 25# bag for about $24 at the feed store.
ive never seen it in the small bag like that picture...

jdub

5 Year Member
galvinkaos said:
How funny. Temple City. :D So we are neighbors. I am out of town right now with intermittent internet but I will get with you this coming week to buy some from you.

Dawna

Dawna,

What a coincidence! its great to know that there are tortoise lovers nearby. Absolutely, just give me a call whenever you get back.

Thanks,
Jason
[email protected]

richalisoviejo said:
I live in Aliso Viejo and have a small 4-month Sulcata. I would be interested in a lb that should last him a while. Temple City is quite a drive, do you ship? Take credit cards? Or I could always send a check or money order which ever you preferred.

Rich,

Hey there, it is true that aliso viejo is quite far. We can always meet halfway to save on shipping if you like. Just give me a call whenever you're free.

Thanks,
Jason
[email protected]

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
Laura-A few stores online sell the small Mazuri bags. Try searching Google Shopping.

I've also seen a lot of people re-packaging the 25 lb bags.

jdub

5 Year Member
tortoisenerd said:
Laura-A few stores online sell the small Mazuri bags. Try searching Google Shopping.

I've also seen a lot of people re-packaging the 25 lb bags.

Hi Kate,

I've checked and researched most prices and i'm pretty sure i'm giving the most bang for your buck. I'm just trying to offer any tortoise lover the best price for smaller bags since some people have smaller torts which might not want to buy the 25lb bags. :D

Thanks,
Jason

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
I agree! I was just pointing out that I had seen the smaller bags packaged my Mazuri. I bought from the "little guy" as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.