Looking for a site to buy box turtles.

Ramus

5 Year Member
I usually buy from tortoise supply but I didn't see anything for turtles on the site. I was wondering if anyone on here knows a site where I can buy an ornate box turtle or a three toed box turtle. I am looking for these species because I am native to Missouri and they should fair well outside depending how old they are when I get them.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Take a look through the 'sold' section and make a note of those usernames who have sold those species in the past. I've bought box turtles from Patman before, but I haven't seen him post on here in a very long time.

Bibbit

5 Year Member
Dallas, Texas
Good luck to you on this. I searched a long time and unless you want a baby or to spend a few hundred dollars, they are scarce. Craigslist was recommended to me, but I have trouble pulling the trigger on that. I eventually found someone on this forum who had a boxie to rehome. The poor critters are in limited supply in the wild and otherwise.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
I have a few three toed for sale. They are babies tho. Pm me if your interested

Kyle

KevinGG

5 Year Member
Santa Cruz, CA
I looked on petfinder last night. There are a few in Modesto, ca. A few somewhere in Maryland and the last place I can't remember but they ship. Give it a look