Little Biker girl, huge heart!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
She should have padding on. If she takes a good spill, she will be sorry she didn't protect her body more.
She is brave and can handle the bike.

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
I watched a few of her other vids.....she crashes a lot practicing her tricks. Her opening move, the stoppie-turn took her a long time before she didn't fall down. She wasn't wearing any protection she isn't in this vid when she practiced.

this girl is tough....skinny, but tough as nails.

Cool chick.....respect!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
How old is she do you know?
I'm just thinking, when she gets older, 20's, all those scares she might accumulate isn't going to be wanted. Although, she may be like me and not give a crap

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
She looks to be mid 20's or so, not so cute in a very tomboy way I guess......I give her credit, I've seen her take falls wearing a midriff.....brave, I don't ride without leather. For her, she's not the typical Hair & nails glamour girls on You tube...she doesn't really care what she looks like, it's her skills she shows off, I like that. It blows me away to see her balance that 530 lb machine to a tee. I couldn't in my best hour on a bike, do what she does....her power-slides alone impress me. What does she weigh, a buck20, 30? Yeah, pretty cool.