Liquid Urine?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
The more hydrated they are.the more liquid like it is.

Karen Grafton

Lincolnshire
I have had just the same worries. My Tank does not like soaking and I have been so worried he was dehydrated. His pee is also pinky coloured. Apparently this is to do with eating lots of dandelions.

JoshGoldberg

I have had just the same worries. My Tank does not like soaking and I have been so worried he was dehydrated. His pee is also pinky coloured. Apparently this is to do with eating lots of dandelions.
I have never seen lil zilla pee. Except when its on my brothet LOL. But it is usually acompanied by a sneeze, then a pee. Its weird but she only sneezes if she pees or poops. But i havent seen her drink yet and she never passes urates now

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
pink dandelions sorry pink urine is from too much dandelions they just colored pink

Karen Grafton

Lincolnshire
pink dandelions sorry pink urine is from too much dandelions they just colored pink
Hi sorry i dont understand, who coloured the dandelions in my garden pink ? I see you and some one else are having a laugh at my expense! i read that there is something in dandelions that does this. As a new but conscientious and caring owner of a Sulcata I need help to do the job right. maybe I wont go back to that particular article !!

JoshGoldberg

Hi sorry i dont understand, who coloured the dandelions in my garden pink ? I see you and some one else are having a laugh at my expense! i read that there is something in dandelions that does this. As a new but conscientious and caring owner of a Sulcata I need help to do the job right. maybe I wont go back to that particular article !!
I was hoping there was pink dandelions. Id grow them as house plants not weeds!

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
we are not laughing at you we are laughing at the thought of pink dandelion if only they existed. too many dandelion in the diet turns the urine pink if the tortoises urine is coming out pink just cut back a little bit dandelion that's all

Karen Grafton

Lincolnshire
ok, thanks so much for the advise. i do appreciate it, and I do have a relly good sense of humour, as a nurse I think its a must !!

dmmj

10 Year Member!
CA
I mean honestly wouldn't you like pink dandelions as well