Let's Trade!

LoneStarTurtle

5 Year Member
I have a huge FLAWLESS captive bred female Herman's 9x9 I need a male for or to trade.

I have a male heavy 4:2 colony of imported Greeks that I have personally acclimated and have had outside in Houston weather for 6years. I got 3 to babies out of them the past year and a half but the females both hide eggs well and I can't catch them laying for incubation so they hatch in the ground. The largest female is dog tame and huge. I'd like more females, or to trade the lot.
I also have a pancake baby, 15 baby boxies, 7 redfoot babies & 30 redfoot eggs cooking.

I have

I

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
Just FYI- I live in Louisiana too. I hope you are aware it is illegal to buy, sell, trade or barter any type of North American box turtle in Louisiana. It's a huge pain in the ***, but the only legal way to deal with box turtles is to take them from the wild, be given one or give it away. It's also illegal to release any turtles. I'm not trying to be a killjoy or a know-it-all, I'm truly trying to be helpful. The laws about reptiles can be baffling, but they ARE laws, whether we like them or not. Best wishes!

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Since nobody else is responding about the law update in LA, these are not turtles. They are tortoises and the law does not apply

Jlant85

5 Year Member
California
I have a male hermanni boettgeri. I'm looking for a female Ibera Greek tortoise. If I am to ship for a trade, I would like to wait till spring or summer. ImageUploadedByTortForum1388179556.174808.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1388179594.774793.jpgImageUploadedByTortForum1388179619.226219.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: