Leos, mutts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kapidolo Farms

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
South of Southern California, but not Mexico
2015-11-10 17.18.09.jpg

Top to bottom left to right, are one through six. No detailed individual images available.

These neonates were hatched during the last week of Sep and the first week of October. Their plastron are no longer squishy, and the eat, drink, and poop indicating all systems are a go.

They eat Romaine, escarole, kale, dandelion fresh greens, dry -> re-wetted orchard grass, timothy hay, and alfalfa, and Mulberry, Fresh produce includes okra, many squashes, cucumber, opuntia, green beans, papaya, cantaloupe, watermelon, and mushrooms. They have also eaten hibiscus, cape honeysuckle and dandelion blossoms. They have also gotten Layena chicken layer crumbles mixed in with greens as the vitamin mineral supplementation. They are normal no geographically designated leos. Sometimes called mutts.

$85 each plus $45 flat rate shipping for each any purchase. I use Superior Shipping Supplies as the FedEx overnight consolidator. I ship Mon and Tues so if in the unlikely event FedEx has a malfunction, we have a few regular business days to sort it out. I prefer and encourage pick-up. No Holds, I'll refund if we run into climate related issues. PayPal friends and family prefered, snail mail check is just as good. Pick-up's require pictures of presidents. [email protected] 215-483-7675 or PM here on TFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.