Just hi-Frankie great

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Paisan

5 Year Member
Hi from finally summery Oregon. We are trading in our umbrellas finally for very hot weather. Our little Russian Frankie loves the mid-morning/early afternoon and late afternoon evening time in her newly escape proofed outside run. She continues to amaze us with how sweet and comfortable she is around us. She lets the boys feed her and they pick dandylons and roses especially for her. We bring her in at night but so nice to see her, kitty, and boys all able to enjoy some nice weather finally. Oh yeah, she thinks the clover, chard and lettuces planted for her are just YUM! She does perplex us though as it is clear that she is often looking for a way out of her large run. She is just an escape artist without an escape.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Good to finally have nice weather, huh? Oregon is a beautiful state, but I'm not sure I would like all that wet weather.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Glad to hear you are all getting your recommended doses of Vitamin D! Nothing like the sun to bring on cheerful spirits and contentment.

Where are the photos of Frankie and the boys? :p

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Aaah, isn't all this burning hot weather a nice change? It's the same story here in Washington.. On Monday it was 65 degrees and cloudy skies... Then it turned to 85 and not a cloud in sight on Tuesday, then 95 (or so) on Wednesday. Sheesh! Hopefully it won't go away before I can finish the new outdoor pen and get the divider in. Right now, only Zoom can go out. She's loving it, though, and I'm loving being able to have her out of the house for 12 hours a day!

It's great that your boys are having so much fun with the tortoise. I don't have kids (too young for that, lol) or younger siblings, but the neighbor has a son who just looooves coming over and watching the tortoise(s) for hours on end. Makes everything easier when I can go about my day knowing the neighborhood kids are watching Zoom's back. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.