Josh's Judge Judy Rerun

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I think the rerun of our own forums Josh day of tv fame is showing again tomorrow, Tuesday 29th on Judge Judy for those that missed it the first time.
I'll have to try and find it. It'll be better than most of the trash I have to suffer through during the day on TV.?

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I'll have to try and find it. It'll be better than most of the trash I have to suffer through during the day on TV.?
Maybe found it for tomorrow ? it's just plain old channel 6 here at 4:00pm

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I don't remember. I just seen it advertised as on the next judge judy and it was about a sick tortoise and they showed Josh and the complainants.
Ok thanks. It's probably the same one. I think we're close by each other.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I don't remember. I just seen it advertised as on the next judge judy and it was about a sick tortoise and they showed Josh and the complainants.
I did get to see it. It was actually 4:30 here. Judge Judy came up in my estimation of her because she saw through it from the beginning. Poor Josh and his wife. Poor ignorant people too. They bought the tortoise from an expert and followed the opinions of a different pet shop and vet. Not many people would even understand what happened there even though it was on mainstream TV.?