Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
The cowboy lay sprawled across three entire seats in the posh Amarillo theater. When the usher came by and noticed this he whispered to the cowboy, "Sorry, sir, but you're only allowed one seat." The cowboy groaned but didn't budge. The usher became more impatient. "Sir, if you don't get up from there, I'm going to have to call the manager. The cowboy just groaned. The usher marched briskly back up the aisle. In a moment he returned with the manager. Together the two of them tried repeatedly to move the cowboy, but with no success. Finally, they summoned the police. The cop surveyed the situation briefly then asked, "All right buddy, whats your name?" "Sam," the cowboy moaned. "Where ya from, Sam?" With pain in his voice Sam replied.... "The balcony."

This just in from CNN aliens are abducting all of the sexy people, don't worry you are safe, I was just writing this to say goodbye.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Since I'll still be here, can I have your torts?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
dmmj said:
This just in from CNN aliens are abducting all of the sexy people, don't worry you are safe, I was just writing this to say goodbye.

Five posts later and I just got this one! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.