indoor enclosure pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasia

5 Year Member
I'm wondering if you guys have an album or thread somewhere where people have posted only indoor enclosure photos for their sullies? I'm particularly interested in seeing what indoor accommodations people set-up when they are in climates where the sulllies have to stay inside for the winter due to cold! If something like this exists, can you link me to it, please?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
As far as I know, there is a thread for enclosures, but it doesn't only show indoor enclosures.

jason g.

5 Year Member
I don't know of a link but I am working on setting up my back porch in to an inclosure. I'm in Indiana so an indoor inclosure is the only choice. Rowdy is only 4.5 inches and a little over a half pound so I got about a year or maybe 2 of totes and baby pools for now. I've bought a few grow lamps and 1" by 12" boards to put around the bass of the porch to keep the walls and him safe from each other.that's as far as I've got so far next is to insulate it better then plants and a hide box. That's my plan anyways. The porch is about 10' by 20'. It goes across the back of my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.