I want to have a three toed box turtle

quqi

I met the little guy 2 years before, she starts to eat from my hand one and half year before. She lays eggs in the summer. She has rare special color as a female, especially the red eyes. I lost her for some unexpected reason, I can't help crying for 3 days!! I missed her so much, she is the most smart, sweet and special turtle i have ever met. I am so sad about loosing her. Unfortunately, I am not at Saint Louis anymore. If anyone has a three toed box turtle looks like her please let me know.

Attachments

• photo (10).JPG
    photo (10).JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 50
  • photo (15).JPG
    photo (15).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
  • photo (18).JPG
    photo (18).JPG
    213.3 KB · Views: 52
  • photo (9).JPG
    photo (9).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 49

Saleama

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Irving Texas
That is one beautiful three toed. It is also most likely a him, not a her. I have babies available but I live in Dallas Texas and I don't feel comfortable shipping. If you are near here or know someone who will be coming through here to where you are just let me know.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
They said she laid eggs, Stephen.

I'm so sorry you've lost your pretty little turtle. I hope you are able to find another one.

Saleama

5 Year Member
Irving Texas
They said she laid eggs, Stephen.

I'm so sorry you've lost your pretty little turtle. I hope you are able to find another one.
They sure did. However, the turtle in these pictures has some very strong male characteristics.