Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thetis

5 Year Member
Hi everyone! I've been lurking on this site for a bit reading up on some of the advice and finally decided to join. I have two lovely turtles, and two cats.
I have a pink bellied side neck and a salcuta, I guess both would be classified as hatchlings still since they are both under a year old.
I will probably share more about them in their respective forums but here are some pictures.
Also with the salcuta, I have changed his habitat considerably so don't judge me on the picture, its just the only one i have on my computer right now aside from videos and I am not sure how to post the videos :D

Attachments

• Turtie! 005_.jpg
    Turtie! 005_.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 23
  • Turtie! 025_.jpg
    Turtie! 025_.jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 19
  • Tortie 010_.jpg
    Tortie 010_.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 22
M

Maggie Cummings

Hi there welcome to the forum. But...you have a turtle and a tortoise, not 2 turtles. Those of us with Sulcata enjoy getting new Sulcata keepers as members. I hope you enjoy your stay...please don't hesitate to ask any questions you have...

Thetis

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone.
@ maggie3fan: I have always heard people give different definitions for turtle/tortoise so i usually just call them all turtles but I won't anymore.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Thetis:

Welcome to the forum!!

M

Maggie Cummings

Thetis said:
Thanks everyone.
@ maggie3fan: I have always heard people give different definitions for turtle/tortoise so i usually just call them all turtles but I won't anymore.

That's just one of those things that bug me, you know? Also if you are talking to someone it's a good way for you to get them interested in all things...chelonian, how's that for a word for you? If I'm correct it's pronounced ka lone e ian. It means turtles and tortoises. Anyhow, welcome to the forum and I am glad you didn't freak out on me. I was just trying to get you to use the correct terms.
How old is your Sulcata? How do you have him set up? Can you post some pictures for us? We are picture crazy in this group...If you've read some threads, then you've seen Bob...The dreaded King Robert III he is my keeper. Anyhow, I just wanted to say hi and welcome...
We also enjoy pictures of cats so keep that in mind also...

Status
Not open for further replies.