How did I not know how awesome Hermann's are??

megjz

Location (City and/or State)
West Liberty, Ia
Seriously! We just got our Hermann's tortoise yesterday and I can not believe how awesome the little guy is. Such a great personality already and seems very curious about people. :) I am just disappointed it took me this long to find out :D :D :D

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
Seriously! We just got our Hermann's tortoise yesterday and I can not believe how awesome the little guy is. Such a great personality already and seems very curious about people. :) I am just disappointed it took me this long to find out :D :D :D
So, I LIVED with a Hermann's (poor Gigantor passed away), and still Live with a Boxie and and Now a Russian, that I got from my old roommate. They are ALL awesome in their own way. Just plain cute lil buggers.... :tort:
:tort:

megjz

West Liberty, Ia
So, I LIVED with a Hermann's (poor Gigantor passed away), and still Live with a Boxie and and Now a Russian, that I got from my old roommate. They are ALL awesome in their own way. Just plain cute lil buggers.... :tort:
:tort:
I have never had a reptile as a pet in my life, and now I feel like I was missing out!

MenagerieGrl

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
El Sobrante, CA.
Oh, you're in for some fun. They are fascinating lil creatures. Each with their own personality . . . in my opinion.

megjz

West Liberty, Ia
This little guy seems so interested in us, which is awesome. I also love how he almost winds up with his mouth open before taking a big chomp out of a dandelion :D