HI, new to Tortoise Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

arwengraff

5 Year Member
HI, I have been a Redfoot Owner for a little over a year now and am always looking for more info & a place to brag about my baby. I am sooo glad I stumbled onto this site. I can't wait to learn new things & talk with fellow Chelonian lovers. My boyfriend & I are in the process of constructing a 4' x 8' enclosure built on the frame of a pool table. I'll will post updates as we get closer to a finish date. Very Excited! ~Arwen~

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
:D Welcome! We are glad you found us, too! Please feel free to go to the photo section and start bragging away! :D Also as your working on your enclosure, be sure to take pictures at various steps along the way to share with us, please. :tort: Sounds like your gonna be making a tortoise very happy with his new enclosure. That table is going to go from scratching being a bad thing, to it being a part of a satisfied tortoise. :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Arwen:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know appx. where in the world you are?

Won't you take a few moments during the construction process and get pictures as you go along? It helps our other members to see how others build their projects.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Hello and welcome, A tort table built on a pool table frame sounds pretty interesting. You will have to show us the finished product

arwengraff

5 Year Member
I live in the lower Peninsula of Michigan. I will post pictures of the enclosure soon.

pryncesssc

5 Year Member
Chicago IL
Welcome !!!! The enclosure sounds awesome .. I would have never thought of using a pool table !

jkingler

5 Year Member
Looking forward to the Poolhouse! Never seen one of those before. :)

In the meantime, be sure to enjoy and exploit all the knowledge and ideas (and silly stuff) strewn about the forums. There's just so much of it that it is a shame not to! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.