Hi I'm Jess!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfjpf2

5 Year Member
Hello, I'm Jessica and I'm new here, I have two russian tortoises. I just got them about two months ago, their names are Helen and Herby.

Feels great to be here :)

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
*waves* Hi and welcome! We are glad you have joined us. :) So what caused you to decide you wanted tortoises in your life? Is having them like you expected it to be?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Jessica, and welcome to the Forum!! There's a lot of that going around lately (getting Russian tortoises :p ).

Wolfjpf2

5 Year Member
Jacqui said:
*waves* Hi and welcome! We are glad you have joined us. :) So what caused you to decide you wanted tortoises in your life? Is having them like you expected it to be?

I always wanted a tortoise when I was little, but never got one. Now that I'm an adult I decided to get a couple.

Having them is not at all what I expected! I was so misinformed by the pet store at first. But thankfully I did some reading into them and I'm learning quickly about their needs.

They've really changed my life in the past couple months and I love them very dearly. So I think it was a good decision :tort:

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Welcome

Sent from my C771 using TortForum mobile app

Irish

5 Year Member
Orlando Florida
Howdy! What behaviors do they exhibit? I have two, and they are very different in personality. One is very fast, running everywhere. The other is bigger and food is the top priority every time. They come out when I call them, they know I am bringing food!

Status
Not open for further replies.