Hi from Pontefract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wezzer

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pontefract, UK
Technically i do not own a tortoise, but my Mum Tracy Gould does, and she recommended i join this site. i help her to look after the tortoise, and if she is ever away or goes out and forgets to feed her, then i can feed her and look after her. Also, she has said that if the tortoise outlives her then i get custody of Shelby.

Tracy Gould

5 Year Member
Pontefract West Yorkshire U,K
Wezzer said:
Technically i do not own a tortoise, but my Mum Tracy Gould does, and she recommended i join this site. i help her to look after the tortoise, and if she is ever away or goes out and forgets to feed her, then i can feed her and look after her. Also, she has said that if the tortoise outlives her then i get custody of Shelby.

Hi Kerry hun nice to c u here :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Kerry:

Welcome to the forum!!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
How neat! Nice having another parent and child combo in here. Also it's great to see your so involved with caring for your tortoise and willing to learn more. Look forward to seeing more from you Kerry.

Torty Mom

5 Year Member
Bakersfield, California
Welcome Kerry! :D How fun Mother and Daughter!!! :D My 11 year old son has tortie duty when I am not home, how old are you?

LRBailey

5 Year Member
Traverse City, MI
Welcome to the forum Kerry. I told my own daughter that she will be inheriting a great fortune from me when I die....two sweet torts. heehee

Wezzer

5 Year Member
Pontefract, UK
Torty Mom said:
Welcome Kerry! :D How fun Mother and Daughter!!! :D My 11 year old son has tortie duty when I am not home, how old are you?

I am 20 nearly 21

Xilonen

5 Year Member
Bellingham, WA
Welcome!

Tortoises almost have to be a family business... I'm inheriting quite a crowd from my mom eventually. Some of them will likely outlive me, too!

Status
Not open for further replies.