Help! My tortoise bleed

Mr. RussianTortoise

Location (City and/or State)
NJ
While I was giving an injection to my tortoise and when I was taking it out of his arm, my tortoise tucked his arm in and this caught be by surprise which made me release his arm by accident which took the injection with him. I quickly took the injection out and sighed with relief. However after shutting of his lights and picking him up. I saw dried blood on his arm which we injected. The doctor said that if he bled it would be fine and I should rub it off with alcohol. However he seemed to be able to walk with his legs and use them but couldn’t really use as much strength as the right arm. Is there something I need to do if he bleeds? Any information would be appreciated!

Almost happy holidays btw

TechnoCheese

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lewisville, Texas
What are the injections for? How long ago was it given?
As long as it is no longer bleeding, he is probably fine. I'm sure it's just sore. Someone more experienced with this will hopefully come along and correct me if I'm wrong.

Mr. RussianTortoise

NJ
What are the injections for? How long ago was it given?
As long as it is no longer bleeding, he is probably fine. I'm sure it's just sore. Someone more experienced with this will hopefully come along and correct me if I'm wrong.
The injections are for ri (ceftadizim), it was given around 8:00 today. And I dot th8nk its bleeding. This is his 4th shot