hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shandy_say

5 Year Member
Hi! Im new to this forum and was just recently given 2 baby sulcata tortoises. One male and one female i think. Im not really sure how to take care of them but ive been browsing through this forum and the various threads and have been reading up on what to feed and what to do. Now im planning to build an enclosure for them with some grass for them to graze on.

I also have a pig-nosed turtle in my pond which is already about 12inches from head to tail. Aside from that i also keep 3 reef tanks. What can i say? i like pets. hehe

shandy_say

5 Year Member
Thanks! Right now i dont have pics yet but will try to take pics soon so i can post them here. Im kinda embarrassed to show them now cause they're still in just a plain old box that doesn't look nice at all.

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Peoria, Arizona
That is ok unless they will be in there for too long when do you think your enclosure will be ready for them?

ascott

10 Year Member!
Apple Valley, California
Welcome....oh pashaaa...don't be embarrassed! If you want just hold em and take a pic...we love pics:D

shandy_say

5 Year Member
@Eweezyfosheezy - hopefully by the weekend i can set it up already.

@ascott and dalano73 - thanks for the warm welcome. I'll try to take pics as soon as possible so i can show you my new torts.

lowlmjiu

5 Year Member
his leather motor-sport Puma sneaker comes in a sleek black with aged silver accents. If you only buy one new pair of sneakers and want them to be ultra versatile, a black pair might be your best bet. They go so easily from day to night with a higher dress factor and go with practically any outfit. A textile lining and a perforated upper add breathable comfort.’ The lace-up shoe also comes in a white and insignia blue design. Puma doesn’t just get it right with soccer-inspired shoes. With the Puma First Round S Mix, you can get your basketball groove on with this hoops-inspired street shoe. This leather high-top pair is reminiscent of the Puma Basket.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi shandy_say:

Welcome to the forum!!

May we know your name and where you are?

Missy

5 Year Member
Illinois
Welcome to TFO. What size are your torts? A large rubbermaid or cement mixing tub works good for little ones.

shandy_say

5 Year Member
@emysemys - My real name is Shandy and I'm from Manila, Philippines. Im a guy also cause people often mistake me for a girl cause of my name.

@Missy - They're actually babies. Maybe just 3-4 inches carpace. They were given to me by my grandfather who got it from my moms cousin who actually bred them. Right now they're just in a 12 inch plastic tub with some soil and a few flower pots for hiding. I plan to fix up my other bigger plastic Vat which is around 30 x 24 x 12 inches.

shandy_say

5 Year Member
Yes supposedly they are strict when it comes to endangered species but given that the PI is a 3rd world country...well i guess that says it all. :D

shandy_say

5 Year Member
Here are my torts...just took the pics last night.

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0690.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

Thanks for looking! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.