Hello!

AaronB

Location (City and/or State)
Ohio
Welcome! [emoji846] beautiful sulcata - what kind of enclosure do you keep him in?
It has lived the past year or so in a 2'x6' closed chamber with che heating, a 48" t5 ho fixture with an Arcadia 12% uvb bulb on 4 hours a day. I fully adopted the monsoon method once i found these forums. The temps are kept at at least 80f with the basking spot getting into the 90s. The humidity stays between 80% and 95% range.
It's current enclosure is getting too small, quickly. So we are building a 8'x'16 foot enclosure in the basement so i can spend this summer/fall replanting, and landscaping the back yard for it. The plans are for a 10'x20' shed with attached hightunnel, plus the rest of the yard. The yard space will need alot of cleaning up and replanting so make it fully sully safe so i want to make sure i have the time to do it right.
I currently have a couple planted baby pools i use as outdoor pens.
My background is in organic agriculture and i currently work in organic lawn care.

Jay Bagley

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
He's a cute looking tort, when you complete your new build, look forward to seeing pictures of it.