Hello, new here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

5 Year Member
View attachment 10534I just found this site and I'm super excited to have such a wide variety of information. Kinda hard to find with so many conflicting opinions. Gonna try and post a pic of my Russian, Jack.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawn

5 Year Member
jack 009.JPG
momo said:
hi & welcome to TFO. we love pictures here. lindy

I tried to include a pic, but it dosen't show it? For some reason it just shows up as a bracketed attachment at the beginning of my post? I'll try again...

Last edited by a moderator:

100mph tortoise

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central iowa
Dawn said:
I just found this site and I'm super excited to have such a wide variety of information. Kinda hard to find with so many conflicting opinions. Gonna try and post a pic of my Russian, Jack.

Hello dawn im new here to ,I think you will enjoy this site.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Dawn:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know where you are?

You find many different ways to care for tortoises because there is no one way to do it. First you have to learn what your particular type of tortoise requires for health and well-being, then you try to provide it. How each of us achieves this might be different for me than how you might achieve it.

We'll help you all we can.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Welcome
Is that a russian?

Dawn

5 Year Member
dmmj said:
Welcome
Is that a russian?
He's a Russian. I'm trying to get some updated pics today. Was wondering if anyone here can help me determine his age? The vet I took him to see a year ago said he looked to be 5 years.

emysemys said:
Hi Dawn:

Welcome to the Tortoise Forum!!

May we know where you are?

You find many different ways to care for tortoises because there is no one way to do it. First you have to learn what your particular type of tortoise requires for health and well-being, then you try to provide it. How each of us achieves this might be different for me than how you might achieve it.

We'll help you all we can.

I'm still trying to update my profile. I'm in the Berkshires of Massachusetts. Nice to meet all of you wonderful tortoise lovers!

Status
Not open for further replies.