Hello from the UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

red_chick94

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Uk
Hello :p
I'm Jess from the UK. Recently I have been having many questions about my tortoise and despite being able to find some of the answers online, I decided to join an online forum to ask my questions and keep them all together in one place :D

Just so you know, I'm seventeen and currently have one tortoise, Bronx. He's a Horsefield tortoise and despite having him for about four years, I still sometimes feel as though I've got so much to learn about him as he still surprises me a lot.

It look forward to meeting you all and reading all your posts and hopefully i'll talk to you guys sometime again when I ask my first question :D

Thank you :D
:tort:

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Welcome to the forum even if you are from the UK! :D Dont worry no matter how long you keep tortoises for you will always learn something new.

[email protected]

5 Year Member
Hi Jess I'm also from the uk, and joined today. I'm a total beginner and have a horsefield tortoise called victor. The pet shop seem to think he's one year old. I like you joined on here to find out as much as I can about my tortoise, and interact with others with the same interests

mctlong

5 Year Member
SF Valley, SoCal
Welcome to the forum! There are lots of Horsefield owners here. Hopefully, you can get all of your questions answered here. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.