Hello from a soon to be tortoise mum

Status
Not open for further replies.

boots

5 Year Member
Hi my name is Tracy, friends do call me Boots, I'm in the north east of uk and in August I will be collecting my first 2 horsefield torts (so excited I could bust)

I have been reading up as much as I can and slowly gathering all the bits and bobs I need, tortoise table on order and weeds growing in the garden, (they were there already if I'm honest) :)

Looking forward to meeting everyone and picking up the extra knowledge I need x

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Welcome to the forum
Russians are an awesome tortoise, I have 3 myself.

cherylim

5 Year Member
Leyland, UK
Hello Boots!

Welcome from North West UK! :)

You're waiting until AUGUST? You have now achieved god-like status in my mind. I struggled to wait a month! :D

boots

5 Year Member
cherylim said:
Hello Boots!

You're waiting until AUGUST? You have now achieved god-like status in my mind. I struggled to wait a month! :D

Lol it isn't easy believe me but I want to make sure I'm completely ready for their arrival, inside and outside enclosures etc
Plus the breeder is local so I get to see mum and dad, that's a big relief for me as I know they will be the best

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Columbia, SC
Welcome and congrats! Sounds like you're off to a great start (...if a bit premature ;))

DanaLachney

5 Year Member
cherylim said:
Hello Boots!

Ha I'm having a hard time waiting for mine to hatch :D then have to wait 3 more weeks for them to be shipped :D

Status
Not open for further replies.