Hello Everyone! Future Tortoise owner from Littleton, Colorado. Love the forum :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Menoxo13

5 Year Member
Hello Ladies and Gentleman,

I've been thinking about getting a tortoise for a while now and doing lots of research. Turtles and Tortoise have fascinated since I was young. My research lead me to TFO and I found a wealth of knowledge. Thank you all for your good questions and great answers. My name is Evan and I live in Littleton Colorado. I look forward to corresponding with TFO's kind and helpful community. This has to be one of the most respectful forum I've ever run across and I really like that.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Evan, and welcome to the Forum!!

Well, we (read ME) are sometimes called a dictatorship, but that's what we have to be in order for this to remain a friendly and respectful forum. I'm happy to hear you say that, because sometimes I worry that I overstep my authority.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Howdy!! Have you narrowed your thoughts down on which species you might be interested in?

TortieLuver

5 Year Member
Arizona
Hello Evan and welcome :) yes please tell us after all your research which tortoise or turtle you are thinking of getting?

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Welcome and i am thrilled to hear that you are getting a pre-purchase education!! So many torts are at the mercy of humans without accurate knowledge and a mind willing to learn more and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.