having problems posting pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mid-Missouri
i went through any forum topic that i seen that was talking about problems posting pictures and i followed the advice, copied the pictures to my hard drive and to photobucket.com and everything, made sure that they were correctly sized and all that, and i STILL cannot upload them. i dont know what is wrong with what im doing but i've tried it so many times that im getting frustrated with it....

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
On the photobucket side, do you click on the IMG line? When you click on IMG it will usually automatically "copy" it for you. Then you come back over her to the forum and "paste" it in your post. It will show up as a string of numbers, but when you "post reply" it shows up as a picture.

mira_kaylee

5 Year Member
Mid-Missouri
emysemys said:
On the photobucket side, do you click on the IMG line? When you click on IMG it will usually automatically "copy" it for you. Then you come back over her to the forum and "paste" it in your post. It will show up as a string of numbers, but when you "post reply" it shows up as a picture.

i've managed to get pictures into the forum itself but not into the actual photo gallery :(

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
The photo gallery is a whole 'nother ball of worms...can of wax?

In the gallery, you go to the top right and choose "upload file" its right after "my gallery". Then when that window opens, you choose "choose file." That takes you to the pictures inside your computer. Choose one of your pictures by clicking on it then "open", then click on "continue."

And then, of course, because I was doing it at the same time as I was telling you how to do it, you get the error message, "error message - impossible to move."

Sorry about that. I guess you'll have to ask Josh about it. He's our administrator and his PM username is Josh.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
mira_kaylee said:
emysemys said:

i've managed to get pictures into the forum itself but not into the actual photo gallery :(

:shy: I struggled at first also, it is a lot of work! I use tinypic.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.