Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
A friend has a bunch of hatchling CDTs for adoption. PM me if you are in CA and want one. Pick up only in North L.A. County.

NO rehoming fees, or any fees at all... :D

Arizona Sulcata

10 Year Member!
Mesa, AZ
I don't know Tom... This sounds sketchy given your earlier post. Haha ;) PS wish I was in Cali for this opportunity.

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
Until just now, I thought you were talking about Concentric Diamondback Terrapins! They're also pretty well protected here in MD.

Good luck rehoming! If I lived in CA I would pick one up :)

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Arizona Sulcata said:
I don't know Tom... This sounds sketchy given your earlier post. Haha ;) PS wish I was in Cali for this opportunity.

Its funny, but it's a total coincidence. I got the call about the babies about two hours after I did that CDT post.

NanaofsevenDonna

5 Year Member
Tom said:
Its funny, but it's a total coincidence. I got the call about the babies about two hours after I did that CDT post.

From NanaofsevenDonna

Tom, you have been so helpful and encouraging. Thank you!
I am the gal whose daughter lives in Las Vegas & her hatchling died last Monday.

You are not going to believe this...! I went to see my tortoise yesterday around her dinner & soak time and she is no where to be found. I do not see how she could have gotten out of her outdoor habitat but I am devastated!

I took flyers throughout the adjoining streets and talked to anyone that was out but noting yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.