hatchling # 1 first soak

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
This little guy has absorbed most of his yolk sack and is having his first soak. He drank for along time and we have another pip tonight so #3 is on his way

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
I like the quarter next to him for showing the size. I am always a bit surprised no matter how many hatchlings I see or own, how small they really are at first. Looks like a nice hatchling there.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
ascott said:
Again...perfect...and congrats pops :D

thanks, watching these little guys hatch never gets old. Then watching them turn into eating and pooping machines:D

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Jacqui said:
I like the quarter next to him for showing the size. I am always a bit surprised no matter how many hatchlings I see or own, how small they really are at first. Looks like a nice hatchling there.

Thank you he is a Pretty nice little guy, I guess he got hungry after his soak because he is eating some of his shell right now. Pretty soon he they will be off to my 88 year old moms so she can keep a good eye on them for me. She has 2 elongated in her living room and 3 of bigreds youngsters. She is like me She just cant help it:D

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
bigred said:
Thank you he is a Pretty nice little guy, I guess he got hungry after his soak because he is eating some of his shell right now. Pretty soon he they will be off to my 88 year old moms so she can keep a good eye on them for me. She has 2 elongated in her living room and 3 of bigreds youngsters. She is like me She just cant help it:D

:D Ahhh, so you got this "terrible" problem from your Mother. :D

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Jacqui said:
bigred said:

:D Ahhh, so you got this "terrible" problem from your Mother. :D

Yes I did, Moms are easy to blame:D

Status
Not open for further replies.